GET READY FOR FUN with our Cozumel ATV Adventure to Jade Cavern!!!
Hop on your ATV for a great hands-on adventure exploring treasures within the heart of Cozumel’s Jungle. The trails surrounding the Mayan village of El Cedral will lead you to the exotic Jade Cavern Cenote where you can swim and admire its stalactite decorations, or cliff jump into its fresh waters.
Continue the fun as you drive through an ancient Mayan Coral Cave to get a glimpse of the ancient Mayan habitat. It’s a wild ride so be prepared to get dirty.
The narrow paths in the jungle make the adventure a wild ride, where your skills will have to be proven.
This is the best way to get in touch, first hand, with the wild side of Cozumel, in a fun and deep experience.
Be ready to see the other side of Cozumel as no one will ever show you!
BOOK NOW WITH 25 USD PER PERSON AND PAY THE REMAINING BALANCE WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR TOUR.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 30 min before your tour start time|
|DURATION TOUR||Approximately 3 1/2 hrs|
- Adult age: 18 years old and up
- Max age: 75 years old
- Child age: N/A
- Age: Min 10 years old to participate | Min 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to drive
- Weight: Max 320 LB (145 KG)
- License: Valid driver’s license or permit is mandatory
- Waiver: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER
- In case of misusage of equipment that could lead to damage there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- Maximum weight per driver for the ATV is 320 LB (145 KG). Minimum age to driver while presenting a valid driver’s license or permit at the day of the tour, is 16 years old. There is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- First time ATV drivers might have difficulty controlling the ATV at first. A video lesson will be displayed and an escort guide is provided to give them close attention.
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk. The guide reserves full right to stop the tour/excursion for the guest at any stage of the tour in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour/excursion. Further more the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused to the ATV due to reckless driving or inappropriate negligence on his/her behalf.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties.
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficient.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times.
- A biodegradable sun block is Mandatory.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
Meeting time: 30 minutes prior to departure time in one of our meeting points
- 0:00 – Departure time (tour starts)
- 0:30 – Arrival at EL Cedral Mayan Village (welcome station)
- 0:45 – Receive briefing and gear up / Begin driving portion of the tour
- 1:20 – Arrival at the Jade Cavern Cenote
- 1:45 – Departure from the Jade Cavern Cenote
- 2:00 – Arrival at the Coral Caves passage / Drive trough caves
- 2:10 – Departure from Coral Caves passage
- 3:00 – Arrival at welcome station / Gear down and restroom stop
- 3:30 – Arrival at the meeting point